[tatsu_section bg_color= “” bg_image= “” bg_repeat= “no-repeat” bg_attachment= “scroll” bg_position= “top left” bg_size= “cover” bg_animation= “none” padding= “15px 0px 15px 0px” margin= “0px 0px 0px 0px” border= “0px 0px 0px 0px” border_color= “” bg_video= “0” bg_video_mp4_src= “” bg_video_ogg_src= “” bg_video_webm_src= “” bg_overlay= “0” overlay_color= “” full_screen= “0” section_id= “” section_class= “” section_title= “” offset_section= “” offset_value= “0” full_screen_header_scheme= “background–dark” hide_in= “0”][tatsu_row full_width= “0” no_margin_bottom= “0” equal_height_columns= “0” gutter= “medium” column_spacing= “” row_id= “” row_class= “” hide_in= “0” layout= “1/1”][tatsu_column bg_color= “” bg_image= “” bg_repeat= “no-repeat” bg_attachment= “scroll” bg_position= “top left” bg_size= “cover” padding= “0px 0px 0px 0px” custom_margin= “0” margin= “0px 0px 0px 0px” bg_video= “0” bg_video_mp4_src= “” bg_video_ogg_src= “” bg_video_webm_src= “” bg_overlay= “0” overlay_color= “” animate_overlay= “none” link_overlay= “” vertical_align= “none” animate= “0” animation_type= “fadeIn” col_id= “” column_class= “” hide_in= “0” layout= “1/1”][tatsu_text max_width= “100” wrap_alignment= “center” animate= “” animation_type= “fadeIn”]
For most people the morning is not their favorite time of the day. Why? Because for most of them mornings include stress, hectic, not enough sleep, going to a job they don’t really enjoy and feeling not really energized.
Does that sound familiar to you?The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
What if you could change how you start into your day with total ease? What if a relaxed and joyful morning would effect the whole day in a very amazing way?
HERE IS A LITTLE EXERCISE YOU COULD DO:
Take a moment and close your eyes and get, what your mornings look like.
And then ask yourself if that’s actually working for you? Is it fun? Joyful? And how does your body feel in the morning?
Look at your morning routine and ask yourself, if that’s the way you want to start into your day?
If you are happy with your mornings, awesome! If not….
Take another moment, close your eyes and get what you would like your mornings to be and look like? And how would you like to feel? Get the energy of it. Is it joyful? Fun? Light? Energized?
Now that you know what your mornings should be, feel and look like, ask yourself what changes you could make?
You know. There is no rush. No right or wrong. Just start where you are and make small changes. Step by step.
AND HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
- Start with getting up a little bit earlier. That will allow you to avoid the morning rush and to have more time for YOU!
- What if the first thing in the morning was not grabbing your phone and checking your emails? What would you like to do in the first 5 -10 minutes after you opened your eyes? What would get you in a happy mood?
- Movements and exercises: after resting for a couple of hours most bodies love some movements in the morning. Ask your body what it would like to do or just do something that is fun and gets your organism into gear. And it doesn’t matter if it’s a 5 minute yoga or stretch exercise or a 15 min run. Do something that is fun for you and it can be different every day.
- Take your time with the morning shower. Enjoy the water on your skin, the smell of a nice shower gel and be nurturing to your body.
- When you look into the mirror, don’t judge your body for how it looks like. Instead tell your body how grateful you are for it! Every day! I wonder what that might change?
- Take your time to ask some questions. You can do that in the 5 – 10 minutes after waking up. Or while taking a shower.
- Before you eat something or pour down a coffee, get present with your body. Does it require something right now? Is it really a coffee? Or rather a fresh juice, tea, water or nothing at all? And what if that is different every day?
- You have still some time left? Do something that nurtures and inspires you. What would be fun? Maybe it’s watching inspirational YouTube videos, reading a chapter of your favorite book or just writing down some ideas or thoughts.
You know, some mornings will probably work out better for you than others. It doesn’t matter. There is no right and wrong here. Only what works for you.
The most important thing is: having fun!!!
Have the best magical mornings.